P2/P3* particulate filters
*Higher P3 protection factors are only achieved with full-face respirators, otherwise P2 protection level is achieved with half-face respirators.
- Solid top design reduces the chance of premature caking, clogging, or soiling with dirt, grime, water or dust
- Protective casing aids decontamination practices
- Temperature resistant cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- Patented bonded web technology has more surface area than many standard filters which helps lower breathing resistance making it more comfortable to use
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well-balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators. Also fits on Maxiguard half-face and full-face respirators.
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
- With a 3M™ 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 100 x WES